You can choose which data to include in the Vendor Sales Report for each specific vendor. Once you have set these parameters, You can run the report: see .Vendor Sales report.
- Go to Sales>Vendor Rebates>Vendor Sales Reports > Vendor Sales Report.
- In the Vendor box, type or search for the vendor name or number whose sales report parameters you want to configure.
- In the Report Columns list, choose which vendor data you want to include in the report.
- Choose how to sort your sales:
- To organize the report by customer zip code, select the Report by Zip Code check box.
- To organize the report by customer name, select the Report by Customer check box.
- To organize the report by product zip code, select the Report by Product check box.
Note: If you choose more than one of these options, then sales will be sorted hierarchically: first by Zip, then within each Zip, alphabetically by customer, and then within each customer, alphabetically by product name.
- Click Save,
When you run the Vendor Sales Report for the selected vendor, the parameters you chose apply: