The Price Book Report displays pricing information for a selected group of products and customers. You can refine the report to include only the products and price fields that you need.
- Go to Sales > Pricing > Price Book Report.
- From the Selection Criteria pop-up that appears, narrow down the data that you want to include in the report. Select data as described in Selecting data.
- To pull prices for a specific Customer and Ship To, type the name in the Customer box, and then press the Tab key. Then you can type the Ship To. Otherwise, leave these boxes blank to report on all.
- Under Additional Options, you may select any of the following check boxes:
- Price Overrides Only: Includes only price overrides. Price Matrix and set prices will be excluded.
- Based on History: Includes prices based on the Sales History.
- Export to CSV: Creates the report as a CSV file that you may view and manipulate in Excel or another spreadsheet application.
- Choose your report layout options
- Select the check boxes beside the specific Customer Categories to include in the report.
- In the Display Columns check list, select the check boxes beside those price fields that you want to include as columns in the report. Note that you may choose a maximum of 7 columns between the Customer Category and the Display Columns.
If you choose a specific customer, you will also have the options to report on future prices. Select the Future Cost, Future Date, and Future Price check boxes.
- From the Grouping Field list, choose how you want to group the price book results: None (no grouping), Product Line, Price Group, Vendor, or Web Category (with Images). A page break will be inserted after each grouping.
- Click Run.
- On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.