Review a customer's open invoice amounts by month on the Customer Ledger.
- Open the customer's account in the Customer Ledger:
- Go to File > Customer > Master > Ledger or
- Accounting > Accounts Receivable > Customer Ledger
- Click the Monthly Breakdowntab.
- Review the Summary of the Monthly Breakdown, which shows the Open Invoice Balance per month followed by a Running Balance owed.
- To review additional details, expand the Summary dropdown at the top of the page.
On the Detail panel, review ,
- Salesman: The name of the salesman assigned to this account.
- Terms: The customer's AR terms.
- Contact: The primary contact associated with thi scustomer.
- Current: The customer's current credit limit, balances, average and oldest invoice days.
- History: Month and year to date sales and payments.
- Aging: Invoices that are 30, 45, 60, and 90+ days due.
- 12 Month Rank: The customer's ranking based on sales and payments.
- When you have finished, click Exit.