In this scenario, you will learn how to create purchase orders from open backorder requests.
- Go to Purchasing>Special Purchase Requisitions.
- Confirm the Branch in the upper left corner, or leave blank to view all branches.
- Click Search.
- You can sort the Special Order Requests that appear by Primary Vendor or Buy LineA grouping used in purchasing or vendor specific pricing on purchase orders. For example, multiple buyers buy from the same vendor, but are responsible for different types of products. A buyer can filter their results to see only relevant products..
- Review the requested products and details, including the Customer, Order Date, & Promised Date.
- To purchase one or more products, select the check boxes at the beginning of the row. Selecting a vendor check box will select all products beneath it as well.
- Click Purchase.
- On the Add Vendor pop-up, confirm the vendor from whom you will purchase the products, and then click OK.
- Inform ERP creates a new purchase order and displays the details. On the Purchase Order Entry page, click Save. See Create a manual purchase order.