Use this report to calculate the rebates that your vendors owe you.
Go to Sales>Vendor Rebates>Vendor Cost Contract Rebates > Vendor Rebate Report
- Branch: The branch in which rebates are owed, or blank for all.
- Vendor: The specific vendor number on which you want to report, or blank for all. .
- Contract: The specific price contract on which the rebate is owed, or blank for all
- Show Ship To: Includes the customers' ship to addresses on the report.
- Exclude Credits: Excludes customer credits from the report.
- Exclude Voids: Excludes voided sales from the report.
Date Options Criteria
- Calendar date: Invoice posting date. Choose the Start and End Dates.
- Accounting Period: Select either This Year or the Prior Year, and then choose the MMYY period, Click Add Period to report on more than one month, or click the X beside the months you want to exclude.