You can adjust what's shipping for an order (based on what was picked).
or, on a completed Sales Order, click the Ship Confirm button.
Note: An order cannot be billed if the user has it open and locked in Shipping Confirmation.
- Click in the Order No box and type as much of the order number as you know, and then click the magnifying glass. (It's OK if you don't know any.) Specify any additional details you know in the Order Search pop-up, and then click Search in the lower right of the page.
- Click the Order number.
- On the Shipment panel on the bottom left of the page, you can specify who picked the order in the Picked ByThe employee who physically pulled the product from the warehouse shelves. Search by initials or name. box. To track picking progress, see Monitor your order picking progress.
- If necessary, on the Order Details panel, correct the Quant to ShipQuantity to Ship. The quantity of items that have been picked and will be sent to the customer. & B/OQuantity Back Ordered. The quantity of items that are not available. This is typically the difference between what was ordered and what is shipping..
- To update all quantities to those you entered, click Ship All, located on the bottom right of the page.
- Click Save.
- If your installation of Inform ERP is configured for electronic signature, you will see that prompt now.
- Then you will see the Print prompt. On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.