- Go to File > Product > Master, and then click the Analysis tab.
- In the Product box, type or search for the product you want to work with.
- Confirm the warehouse in the upper right corner. It is labeled Whse.
- Click the Transactions tab.
- Select a Year.
- Review the transactions, which include all changes in On HandThe total quantity that is currently in the warehouse, regardless of commitments or what has been picked. This total includes product that has been shipped if the order has not yet been invoiced. quantity.Column descriptions
- Type The type of transaction, either Sale (product sold to a customer) or Received (product purchased from a vendor).
- Date The date on which the transaction occurred.
- Quantity The quantity of product purchased or sold in the transaction. Negative numbers in red indicate a sale to a customer (decreasing inventory). Positive numbers in black indicate an order purchased from the vendor (increasing inventory).
- UoM The unit of measure for the quantity of product sold, returned, or received in the transaction.
- Balance The quantity of product in the selected warehouse, adjusted to account for the transaction.
- Source For a sale, the name of the customer who purchased the product. For a purchase order, the name of the vendor from whom you purchased the product.
- ReferenceFor a sale, the sales order number. For a purchase, the purchase order number. To open the order, click the link.
- AmountThe price for a single unit of the product. For a sale, this is the price set by your company. For a purchase, this is the price set by the vendor.
- The Balance represents the new On Hand quantity.
- This includes inventory adjustments, stock transfers, customer invoices, etc.
- Although demand adjustments will appear here, they will not affect hand counts.
- Consider using the Filter to narrow down on specific Types.
Note: Transaction data is historical; therefore, you can expect more to appear as you use Inform ERP. Historical data from prior systems will not be visible.
Go to Inventory > Product Analysis.