You can select and view pivot tables using the Pivot Table Explorer.
- Go to Analytics > Pivot Views > Pivot Table Explorer.
- Click the + to expand the type of table you want to view
- Inventory Analysis: Reports on value, turns and GMROI information to determine how your inventory products are performing. All calculations are based off of the Sales Order GP% Cost Column, which is set in your Company Master under the Pricing/Costing tab.
- Sales Analysis: Reports on sales and profit figures, with grouping options like salesperson, customer, invoice date, product and vendor. All sales and cost information is based off of the price and cost of the product on the invoice.
- Sales Variance Analysis: Reports on yearly sales and profit figures, allowing you to compare your company's progress this year to last year. All sales and gross profit information is based off of the price and cost of the product on the invoice.
- Salesperson Reporting: Runs a sales analysis report for an individual salesperson.