- Cash Receipts Audit Trail which displays a detailed report with each payment that you have received and the invoice(s) to which it was applied. You can also print this report separately as the Cash Receipts Audit Trail.
- Daily totals for Applied Cash, Adjustments, Discounts, Miscellaneous Receipts, and Total Accounts Receivable Credit.
- Total receipts for the period.
Go to Accounting > Accounts Receivable > Daily Cash Receipts Journal
- Division: Leave blank to generate the report for all divisions, or choose a single division to run.
- Branch: Leave blank to generate the report for all branches, or choose a single branch to run.
- G/L Bank Account: Leave blank to report on all accounts, or choose a specific account to view a daily cash receipts journal.
- Start Date: The earliest invoice date to include in the report.
- End Date: The last invoice date to include in the report.
- Customer Number: Choose a specific customer, or leave blank to view all customers from whom you have cash receipts.
- Date to use: Generates the report for the single specific check number that you enter here.
- Posting Date, which can be changed for individual cash receipts transactions
- Entry Date, which is the date that the cash receipt was entered into the batch and posted to Accounts Receivable, and cannot be changed for individual transactions.
- Voids only: Includes only voided cash receipts.