Go to Accounting > Accounts Payable > Cash Disbursements Journal
- G/L Bank Account: The code of the bank on which you want to report.
- Cash Disbursements By: Choose how to organize the Cash Disbursements Journal
- Check - by check number.
- Date - by issued date.
- Vendor - by vendor number.
- Report Type:
Summary - (default) displays total by check, date, or vendor
Detail - displays line item details sorted by check, date, or vendor.
- Starting Period: The earliest date to include in the report. Choose how the date is calculated from the Based On list, below.
- Ending Period: The last date to include in the report. Choose how the date is calculated from the Based On list, below.
- Based On: Determines what the starting and ending dates refer to when selecting the cash disbursements to include in the report.
- Check Date - includes cash disbursements whose check date falls between the starting and ending dates
- Processing Date - includes cash disbursements whose processing date falls between the starting and ending dates
- Vendor Category: Includes only vendors assigned to this vendor category code. Leave this field blank to include all categories.
- Hand Check: Determines whether to include hand written checks:
- Include - includes hand checks
- Suppress - excludes hand checks
Only - will include only hand checks
- Display Voids Only: Displays only checks with a status of voided.
Summary by Check Number
Detail by Vendor