You can view customer order history, including pricing information and product analysis from the Customer Order Pad.
- Go to Sales>Customer Order Pad.
- In the Customer box, type or search for the customer whose orders you want to view, and then click Search. Search results may take a few moments to process, depending on the size of the customer's history. If you notice significantly slow processing times throughout your system, ask one of our Customer Care representatives about Database Resizing.
Tip: If you want to view orders from specific Ship To's, then select that location prior to clicking Search.
The Customer Order Pad displays all of the products that your customer has purchased from you, based on the number of years of history that are set to be displayed in the Company Master.
- To view Price Method, Cost, and Gross Profit information, hold your mouse over the Current Price of the product.
If there are no price breaks available, the List price appears. The Cost displayed is the cost from your Sales Order GP% Cost Column, specified in your Company Master under the Pricing/Costing tab, unless there is a specific cost formula set for the product and customer.
This tool tip also displays any future costs and future prices for the item.
- To view Product Analysis information, click the Product Number.
Tip: You can also right-click on the product and select Product Analysis from the drop down menu
The Product Analysis screen opens.
By default, the Order Pad is grouped by Product line. So each product is listed under its Product Line Heading. You may also choose to Group By
- Product: Lists products alphabetically. No grouping.
- Primary Vendor: Lists products grouped by their primary vendor.
- 24 Month #Hits: Lists products by the number of times they have been purchased in the last 24 months. 3 Hits means it has been purchased three times.
- Line Seq#: Lists products by how they appeared on the original order.
You can change the default grouping between Product Line and Primary Vendor from File > Company > Master: Sales setting Show Customer OrderPad Sorted by (P)roduct Line or (V)endor.
- By default, all products appear with color coding to indicate their status.
- Blue products are regularly ordered
- Green products are quoted
- Red products are due to order
- To narrow down the search results, In the lower right pane, Filter by any of the following:
- Due to Buy: includes only items that the customer is due to purchase, based on the average number of days between purchases. A product must be purchased at least twice in order to calculate when it is due to be purchased again. When you select Due to Buy, you type the number of hits that the product has accumulated into the Hits box. In the example shown, only products that the customer has purchased on at least 4 separate occasions, and is currently Due to Buy will be included.
- Quoted: includes only items that appear on Price Quotes for the customer.
- History: includes only items in the customer's Sales History.
- Hidden: includes only hidden items. Hidden items will not appear on the Order Pad, and will not print on the Customer Order Form. For more information, see Hide products from the Order Pad.
- To see only orders placed after a certain date, select that date from the Cut Off Date calendar, and then click Search.