- Go to Purchasing > Purchasing Matrix.
- Choose the price formula combination that you want to update or delete by either
- Entering the price combination of
- Or browsing through available formulas. From the Type list, choose Current or Future, and from the Show list, choose Available, Existing, or Expired. If want to narrow the results to one branch, click the magnifying glass in the Branch box and click one.
ProductA product's reference code. If you set a price formula by product number, then it is applied only when that product is purchased., Price Group A price group's reference code. If you set a price formula by price group, then it is applied to all products within that price group., Product LineA product line's reference code. If you set a price formula by product line, then it is applied to all products within that product line. , Buy Line The reference code assigned to a Buy Line. A price formula set for a Buy Line applies to all products that belong to that Buy Line., Vendor The name of the vendor associated with the contract. If you choose a vendor, and then click Net Pricing, you will see all products under price contract associated with the vendor, as well as the price contract code. Choose this option to adjust prices and costs on all these products at once. Also used to assign a price formula to all products by a certain vendor.
- Click Search.
Under Purchasing Matrix Results, click the combination you want to update or delete.
- On the Price Formula pop-up that appears, click Edit.
- To update the formula, click Edit, and then modify any of the options as described in Update or delete a purchasing matrix formula and Advanced price formula options.
- To delete a price formula, click the X at the end of the row. To delete all price formulas, click the X in the last column header of the table.
- Click Save.
The formula is effective immediately, unless you specified a different effective date.