Before customers can place orders and take advantage of eCommerce's many features, they need to have an eCommerce account set up in the Inform Customer Master.
You also have several options for configuring the customer once added. See any of the following:
- Configure global customer eCommerce options: Controls the default functionality for all customers who visit your site.
- Configure order limits by ship to address: Sets a maximum dollar value for online orders sent to a particular Ship-to address. You can also set a year to date (YTD) budget for online purchases based on the Ship-to location.
- Configure eCommerce customer permissions: Choose what individual customer's see once they log in to your site.
- Limit customers to order pad only purchases: Configure your eCommerce site to allow ordering from the order page only on a per contact basis
- Configure options for anonymous users: Before logging in, all users are "anonymous." Configure what, if any, pricing these anonymous customers see.
- Limit web purchases using contracts : Limit customer's online orders to a specific list of products using Web Contracts.