- Which online stores and marketplaces does SellerBridge support?
3DCart FBA Magento Tanga Amazon.CA Fingerhurt Markavip Target Amazon.com Full beauty NewEgg.com TopHatter Amazon.MX Glyde NewEgg Business Unbeatable Sales ATG Stores Groupon Marketplace Overstock Vendor Central BigCommerce Hayneedle Pricefalls Walmart Bonanza Houzz QuiBids Walmart.ca Buy.com Jet Reverb Walmart DSV DF Vendor Central Kmart Ruelala Wayfair/Castlegate Dropship Central Kohls Sears Wish eBay Home Depot Shopify Woot Etsy Living Social Smartbargains Zulily eVine
- Q: What fields are shared between Inform and SellerCloud?
Product # Product Description Product Type Image URL Web Description Manufacturer's Product# UPC Code Unit of Measure Price (L1) Available Quantity (for default branch in SellerCloud control record)
- Q: How are products added to SellerCloud?
- A: How products are added depends on the channel:
Amazon users add product and product information using Amazon Services.
eBay and other Channels offer the same services. They are able to use this same information for other selling Channels if needed.
You can add products individually or though SellerCloud's Bulk Product feature, which you get to from Catalog Management > Bulk Update Products > Bulk Update and Customer Export Column Headers. This feature is similar to Inform’s Product Import feature.
- Q: How do we push our product images and descriptions to multiple seller channels? Are they stored in Inform ERP? If not, can they be imported from J&M Catalog Company?
- A: You surely can store images and product info within Inform, or export J&M URL links. However, SellerCloud will work with you to update and handle all product information, so that you don't have to maintain it through Inform as well. Inform only transfers the Image URL link, not files. We recommend that you take advantage of this process.
- Q: How do we choose which products are posted to which sites and at what prices?
- A: Once you're using the SellerBridge integration, you will work with SellerCloud directly to select products and pricing for each channel/site.
- Q: Can we pull information such as existing product specs and images from a channel such as Magento into Inform ERP?
- A: If you can export this content from Magento (or any channel), you can use Inform ERP's Product Import update that catalog. The source channel site must have an Inform part # with which to associate the content, or some other exported reference field to match against.
- Q: We sell on Amazon, Volusion, ebay, and Magento, all with different product prices listings. Will this solution filter pricing, and if so from does it pull the pricing?
- A: The standard function for SellerBridge is to accept 1 eCommerce price from Inform ERP. This some customizations, SellerCloud may be able to add pricess. See the following article Manage Prices, and then contact your SellerCloud account manager for more information.
- Q: On Amazon, sometimes the same product has multiple listings, How does the system handle this?
A: For multiple listings, SellerCloud treats them as shadow products. See the following reference article Shadow Products (SKU) , and then contact your SellerCloud representative for any follow up information.
- Q: How are we notified about new orders? Does Inform ERP pull orders only once a day; and is there a way to force it to pull new orders?
- A: You will have user(s) set up to be notified of these orders. Inform ERP imports sales orders from SellerCloud once every 20-60 minutes, depending on the channel.
- Q: How does SellerBridge handle sales tax? For example, we only collect sales tax in NY. Will this system just pull the tax amount from the web order?
- A: Sales tax is handled however the eCommerce channel you're using would handle it. Yes the system will pull the tax from the web order.
- Q: How is the Sales Order managed in Inform ERP?
- A: The Order comes in as an unpaid POS, with a deposit. Ship confirm the POS, (Ship Confirm for POS is relatively new) and the system automatically applies the POS deposit. There is no Accounts Receivable. Inform creates POS orders with deposits. In the bookkeeping and General Ledger part of the software, deposits are treated as Short Term Liabilities, not a reduction to Accounts Receivable. There are no Cash Receipts - just Ship Confirm the POS order, and the deposit is applied with no intervention.
- Q: When does Inform ERP send the order back to SellerCloud ?
- A: Once the order is ship confirmed in Inform, Inform will send it back to SellerCloud along with a tracking number, and then SellerCloud pushes it out to the appropriate channel for the end user to track from that channel.
- Q: How does Inform ERP handle repeat business of POS customers?
- A: Inform ERP looks for customer matches first by Ship-To number. If not available, it then matches by name + address+ zip code.
If Inform ERP finds an exact match, then that customer is used. If not, a new customer is created.
Note that DDI System is investigating matches based on contact, code, email, and phone number; however, this functionality is not yet available.
The API accepts a ship-to number. If they send in a ship-to number it is used. If they do not send in the ship-to number, it will look for a match of existing ship-tos using the name & address (bill to).
- Q: In Inform ERP, is it possible to search and filter on POS customers only?
- A: Inform ERP does not allow filtering or suppressing POS customers during a search, and this feature is currently not on our roadmap. If you require this functionality, then use more specific search criteria or search by the phone # to narrow the search results even more.