You can customize the primary and secondary colors used on your website to match your corporate color scheme.
The Primary color is used for toolbar banners, backgrounds, and major text headers. The Secondary color is used for toolbar buttons and minor text headers.
- Log in to Web Administration, and then click the Colors tab.
- Beside the Primary Color box, click the color picker button.
- Select the shade by sliding the color bar up and down (from red-pink-purple-blue-green-yellow-orange). Then select the shade by dragging the color picker circle in the large gradient square.
You can also directly type the HSVHue Saturation Value color model, which describes colors in terms of their shade or amount of gray and their brightness., RGBRed Green Blue color system, which defines every color by assigning a value from 0-255 for its red green and blue values., or hexadecimalHexadecimal describes a base-16 number system (as opposed to our standard base 10) with numbers from 0-9 and then use the letters A-F. Hexadecimal is often used to represent binary informaiton in computing, including color information. Every color has a hexadecimal value. White is #FFFFFF and black is #000000.value.
The color swatch in the upper right updates to your selection.
- When you have finished, click OK.
The hexadecimal value appears in the Primary Color box.
- Repeat the previous two steps for the Secondary Color.
- Click Save.