From your shopping cart, you can view the items that you have selected, change quantities or remove those products, create a shopping list, or convert the order to a price quote. You can also change product pricing by dollar amount or GP%. Your shopping cart is saved until you place your order or remove products. After you have reviewed the shopping cart, you can launch the checkout process.
MobiOrder contacts can save one or more shopping lists for reordering or to build a large order over the course of a week or month. Salespeople may view, edit, or create Shopping Lists for their customer contacts.
Note: Shopping lists cannot be changed or deleted if the current customer's record is locked for editing in Inform.
- From the Cart menu, select View Cart.
- Review the Shopping Cart that appears.
- To remove a product, click the X at the end of the row; to remove all products, click the Remove All button.
- To change number of items ordered, type a new value in the Qty box, and then click Update Cart.
- To change a price,
- Click or tap the Price.
- To change the price by dollar amount, type a new one into the Net Price box. To change the price based on GP%, click the + beside Show GP% and Cost.
- Type a new GP% into the box, and then click Recalculate.
- If you're satisfied with the price change, click Save. To return to the original price, click Reset.
If your system is set up to Require Box Quantity Entry, the quantity you enter will be validated against the Box Quantity (if any) set in the Product Master.
- When you are satisfied with your order, click Check Out.
You can convert the items in your cart to a Customer Shopping List for easy reordering.
- From Save to List, click Create New list.
- In the Save as New List pop-up, select the Contact with whom this order is associated, and then type a new Shopping List Name, and then click Save. If you want to modify an existing list, drop down the Shopping List and choose one.
- You can later Reorder products from a shopping list (MobiOrder)
- On the Shopping Cart, select the This is a Price Quote check box located on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click the Update Cart button.
Make sure you click Update Cart after you mark this order as a price quote. Otherwise, during checkout, the system will place the order instead of saving it as a quote.
- Click Check Out, and follow the procedure described in Check out (MobiOrder).
- When you are finished checking out, we will convert the order into a price quote that you can see in the website and Inform.