You can notify users such as members of your sales team whenever an order is placed on your site. You can configure these options on the Main page of eCommerce.
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce.
- Make sure the Main tab is selected.
- If you have templates configured for both MobiOrder and eCommerce, then right click the Branch box and choose your MobiOrder template.
- Under Notify Users, click Add User.
- Click in the Initials column and type or search for the user's initials, and then press the Tab key. The user's Name and Email address auto-populate based on the configuration in the User Master (File > Company > User Master).
- Click Save.
A new row appears.
All users you add will receive an email every time a customer places an order. This email will be a copy of the email sent to the customer.
Note: There is no limit to the number of users who may receive notifications. These users do not require MobiOrder licenses.