When you get started, DDI provides you a sandbox environment for your initial site setup. By default, all products are included on your site (they are "web published"), so you–as your own eCommerce Administrator–can get started on your site layout and design.
Below is an example of an eCommerce site you can build for your company. Click any of the links below to learn how to configure that particular element. These few steps will build an initial site quickly and give you a great idea of the final product.
- Configure your site layout with Web Admin
- Add a tag line and logo to your eCommerce site (eCommerce)
- Show or hide the search box
- Customize your eCommerce website colors
- Add About Us and Contact Us pages to your eCommerce site
- Add slider images to your homepage
- Add a Shop Now button to your slider
- Add a newsletter signup option
- Choose your featured products
- Add social media links to your eCommerce site
- Add a help link to your site (eCommerce)