Add featured products to highlight those products to which you want to draw your customer's attention. Five products at a time display in a horizontal row and will automatically scroll to the next five products every few seconds. In your site, featured products look like the below example
Users can manually scroll through the featured products by clicking the directional arrows, located to the left and right of the first and last featured product.
We recommend limiting this section to 25 featured products due to the average length of time users are likely to spend on the homepage.
Note: Your featured products must be web published: see Add products to the catalog.
Important: Do not configure this feature if you chose to Hide Featured Products in the Web Admin Editor. See Customize your homepage
To add featured products
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce.
- On the left navigation bar, click Featured Products.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add Product. A new row appears in the Featured Products list.
- In the Product column of the new row, type the product number and then press the Tab key, or search for the product number, and then select it from the list. The Description auto populates.
- To delete a product from the Featured Products list, click the X at the end of the row.
- Click Save.
Changes are applied immediately, If you don't see them, restart your browser.