- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce
- On the left navigation bar, click Options.
- Click Edit.
- Order confirmation emails are sent to the email addresses listed in the Notify Users section of the Inform eCommerce Main tab (see Choose who receives eCommerce order notifications (eCommerce)). To send a copy of the order confirmation to the salesperson on the order, select Send Salesperson EmailAutomatically emails a copy of the customer's order confirmation to the salesperson linked to the account. In the User Master (File > Company > User Master), the salesperson must be linked to a user account and have a valid email address. Note that this notification can be sent to multiple users (such as a sales manager) if the salesperson code is linked to multiple user accounts. check box.
- To enable users to request a ship date during checkout, select the Request Ship DateAllows customers to enter a requested ship date during checkout. The Requested Ship Date will display in the Special Instructions box on the Order Confirmation and as an Internal Note on the Inform Sales Order, but it does not overwrite the actual ship date.. check box. The date requested will appear in the Special Instructions box on the Order Confirmation and as an Internal Note on the Inform Sales Order, but it will not overwrite the actual ship date.
- To hide freight costs on both the order receipt and the order email notification, select the Hide Freight on Order Confirmation EmailPrevents freight costs from displaying on order confirmation emails and the Order Receipt generated during checkout. check box.
- To display a warning within email confirmations and the Order Receipt when the maximum annual sales for a Ship-to has been exceeded, select the Notify when annual YTD budget has been reachedGenerates a message when the annual sales for online orders has been exceeded for a Ship-to. This message displays on the Order Receipt and Order Confirmation email. Set the Maximum e-Commerce Annual Sales amount for a Ship-to in the Customer Master.
Note: This feature requires that you enable the Company Master flag Show and Validate Ship-to Sales Dollar Limit in S/O..
More on budget configuration
Configure the year to date budget in the Maximum eCommerce Annual SalesSets an annual budget for a customer's online orders. Optionally, select the "Notify when annual YTD budget has been reached" box on Company>Inform eCommerce>Options tab to warn customers when they have reached their budget. This warning is added to email confirmations and the Order Receipt if you have enabled the Company Master flag Show and Validate Ship-to Sales Dollar Limit in S/O. Note that online orders may still be placed even if the YTD budget has been exceeded. amount option on the Ship to page of the Customer Master. The warning displays only if you have enabled the Company Master flag Show and Validate Ship-to Sales Dollar Limit in S/O.
Similar to the Maximum eCommerce Annual Sales field, the Customer Master allows you to set a Maximum eCommerce Order SizeSets a dollar limit for a customer's online orders. Orders that exceed this amount are prohibited. The eCommerce site will specify the dollar value of products that must be removed from the Shopping Cart before the customer can check out. (in dollars) for a Ship-to. Orders that exceed this amount cannot be placed. The system will specify the dollar value of products that must be removed from the Shopping Cart before the Customer can check out.
For more information, see Configure order limits by ship to address.