Select the shipping methods available during eCommerce checkout on the Ship Via page of Company>Inform eCommerce. These shipping methods appear during checkout, unless you have the Display Default Customer Ship Via Only option selected on the Main page of Company>Inform eCommerce: See Configure initial site settings (eCommerce). You may configure the Ship Via for both B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) customers, as applicable. If you are configuring for B2C, see Add B2C retail.
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce.
- On the left navigation bar, click Ship Via.
- Click Edit.
- Configure B2B Shipping for your A/R CustomersThe Ship Via's you add here will be available during customer check out. If the list is empty, then users can select from all of your Ship Via options, unless you have selected "Display Default Customer Ship Via Only" on Company>Inform eCommerce, Main.:
- Click Add Ship Via. A new row appears in the A/R Customers list.
- In the Ship Via column of the new row, type the Ship Via code and press Tab, or search for the Ship Via, and then select it from the list. The Description auto populates.
- To remove a Ship Via, click the X at the end of the row.
- All other options on this page are for B2C; you may skip them for now.
- Click Save.
Changes are applied immediately, If you don't see them, restart your browser.