You can decide how you want to share real time inventory on your site, including in search results, on the Product Details page, and in the Shopping Cart. You can configure these options on the Main page of eCommerce.
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce.
- Make sure the Main tab is selected.
- Under Show Product Availability, choose
one of the following:
- Never: Do not display product availability.
- Show Available Quantity: Display the available quantity in all warehouses. If a Default Branch is set in the Customer Master, the website will display the available quantity in the default warehouse for that branch.
- Status Only: The status of available inventory will display, letting the user know whether the product is in or out of stock.
- Not In Stock Message: Display the available quantity in all warehouses. For products that are out of stock, display a custom note that you can type into the Message box , for example. "Please call for availability."
If you want to display a Warehouse Inventory link at the bottom of the Product Details page on the website, select the Show Warehouse Inventory check box. When the customer clicks this link, a drop down list displays the availability of the product by warehouse.
Note: You must set up Warehouses to Show Inventory on Web in order to display here. Access warehouse settings through the Warehouse Master in Inform (File > Company > Warehouse).
- Click Save.