You can bulk import a single multi-line product warning into your eCommerce product pages. This feature is particularly useful for including standard hazmat rules on each product page.
- Create a CSV file (you can use Microsoft Excel) that contains the warning.
- Text must be formatted as HTML. (Do not copy and paste into Excel, as you may lose the formatting. Rather, type the HTML codes directly into the cell).
- All text must be contained within a single cell.
- File must be in comma delimited format.
- Run Product Import as described in Import product information from a spreadsheet.
- When you map the data as instructed in that Product Import procedure, map the column to the Web Description row.
- Run the Import.
Inform ERP imports the HTML code directly into the Web Description field in File>Product>Master: Setup, Web Options.