eCommerce is a fully-integrated, real-time website for your distribution business. Through your customized, mobile-friendly eCommerce storefront, customers can place orders, browse your online catalog, and review invoices and past purchases all from an easy-to-navigate website.
With eCommerce you can
Inform eCommerce is a core component in Inform ERP, so your customers benefit from precise real-time stock and price, smartphone mobility, quote-to-order, and account management.
Customize your online site and customer portal with Inform's drag and drop 'Build My Site' technology. Easily design site layout with no web building experience. Add rows of custom content and showcase the products that make your company stand out from the competition.
- Establish your company's presence and lead against the competition
- Choose from dozens of layout options, colors, and templates
- Use product images and content from Inform ERP to elevate your digital presence
- Create a professional looking site with full-width slider images and new templates
Inform eCommerce leverages the power of Inform ERP to digitally connect with your web-savvy customers, getting you online in weeks, not months.
- Live updates to inventory, pricing, product content, and featured items without uploads or delays
- Control the details you want to publicly display including prices, documents, and AR status
- Build and convert quotes to sales orders
- Search engine optimization capabilities enhance online visibility and promote improved rankings
Inform helps you solve the product content challenge by integrating with existing content providers. Organize images, descriptions, search categories, specification sheets and more, from nearly every source. You can import product data spreadsheets from buying groups and chosen manufacturers, and then automate updates using one of Inform's preferred content providers including Essendant, TradeService, Unilog, Schmitt's ProfitTools, and CPC.
Realize immediate ROI by giving your customers a 24/7 connection to your business - proven to increase sales and meet the digital expectations of today's buyer. eCommerce's B2B experience gives customers access to order history, open accounts receivable and invoice history, shopping lists and sales history for easy self-service.