Go to Accounting > Accounts Receivable > Cash Receipts History Reports
- Start Date: The earliest invoice date to include in the report.
- End Date: The last invoice date to include in the report.
- Customer Number: Choose a specific customer, or leave blank to view all customers from whom you have cash receipts.
- Check Number: Generates the report for the single specific check number that you enter here.
- Sort By: How your AR cash receipts will be sorted:
- Date - organizes cash receipts by the date they were entered into the system
- Customer - organizes cash receipts by the customer they were received from
- Check - organizes cash receipts by the check number of the payment
- ACH Only: Limits report results to ACH payments only (where ACH was selected as the Payment Type in the Cash Receipts Posting screen).