Use Check Payment Inquiry to view the invoices and amounts paid on a selected check number and to void checks as needed. You can also print a Check Stub Report, which will display the check information, as well as the invoices and amount paid on the check.
- Go to Accounting>Accounts Payable>Check Payment Inquiry.
- Make sure the correct G/L Bank Account is selected.
- Either type the Check Number, or click the magnifying glass to search by check amount.
- Under Invoices, review the date, amount, and paid invoices. Click the hyperlink for the invoice number or double-click the payment amount to view the A/P invoice
- In the G/L Distributionlist, you may click a line item invoice to display details about the G/L account and distribution amoun.
- To void a check, click Void. See Void A/P check payments
- To create a check stub report, click Report.