- Go to Accounting > Accounts Payable > Check Print, and edit Accounts Payable Checks,
- Choose the G/L Bank AcctThe bank account used to issue the check. and/or Check DateThe date that will print on the checks. as described in Print checks.
- Select the Hand Check option, and then type or search for the Vendor for whom you want to print the check.
Note: The vendor you choose does not have be included in an open batch.
- Type a Check NumberFor Hand Checks, type the check number or payment receipt number. Batch and Individual checks will use the next available check number in the system.. Note that you cannot use the letter V at the end of a check number, as it is reserved for voided checks.
- If you want to add internal comments to any invoice, right-click the invoice, and then choose Internal Notes.
- If notes are attached to an invoice, then a speech bubble appears in the column to the left of the Invoice. Hover over the bubble to read the comment.
- Select the check boxes beside the Invoices you want to pay with this check.
- Click Print.