Use Purchase Order Inquiry to search for existing purchase orders and requests for quotes using the Purchase Order Inquiry feature.
- Go to Purchasing>Purchase Order Inquiry.
- Select a vendor by typing the vendor's name, number, address or phone in the Vendor box, and then clicking the link of the desired vendor.
-Leave the vendor field blank to search all open orders.
-You may also search by Product, P/O Number, or Job NameUsed for project tracking including activities and costing reports. These are setup in advance of order creation and then assigned during PO entry. You can also search for orders based on Job name. Jobs can be modified in File>Customer>Job. using those options provided.
- From the Purchase Order list, choose the type of orders you want to find: OpenConsists of orders that have not yet been fully received (includes orders that are partially received)., Completed, Request for Quote, Expired Request for Quote, or All.
- Click Search.
- Click the Order Number to open the Purchase Order.
- To reprint one or more orders, select the check boxes beside each order, and then click Print. From the Print Document pop-up, print, send to email or fax, and view the order(s).
Note: You can use the filter icon on the upper let to narrow list of purchase orders returned and make it easier to find the one you want.