If you want to prevent quotes from displaying on the website, you can set up Inform ERP to Hide the Quoted Status for Items. Open quotes may be created in Inform or in eCommerce. In eCommerce, users can convert orders to Price Quotes directly from the Shopping Cart.
All active customers may place orders. Customers set up as prospects or with a status of on hold, inactive, or legal in Inform's Customer Master can save shopping lists but cannot order products. Customers restricted to Web Contracts have access to the Shopping List that includes all items they are permitted to order.
- On the Shopping site, from the My Account menu, select Price Quotes, or click Price Quotes on the My Account page.
All price quotes appear.
- To find a specific quote, type its Quote # into the box provided, and then click Search. All price quotes start with a Q.
- You may also filter the list based on a date range. Select the Start Date and End Date during which the order was placed, and then click Search.
- To view details about a specific quote, click the Quote #.
You can review quoted products, shipping method, address, and pricing.
- To email details about quotes as PDF attachments, select the check boxes beside each quote #, and then click the Send Email button.
Complete the email form, and click Send Email.
- If you have permission, you may also be able to convert the quote to an order. If so, click the Convert to Sales Order button in the lower right of the Quote Details page.
This button displays only if you have marked Allow Generation of Sales Order from Quote in Customer Web Options.