The Order Pad shows products that you have previously purchased or been quoted
Order Pad history and other features depend on the Online Order Pad setup in Inform. A customer's Order Pad will display only those products that have been published to the Web.
- Once logged in to the shopping site, click My Account.
- On the My Account page, click Order Pad.
Your order pad displays all quoted or previously purchased products.
- Historical orders have a blue background
- If applicable, products that are on a Price Quote, but not yet ordered, are highlighted in green.
- You can filter this list to find just the items you need. Choose any of the following filters:
- Drop down the Ship To list and choose the location you want to view. If this location has a budget limit, it appears beside the Ship To.
- You can also filter by Product #, Product Description, or Your Part #. Drop down the list and choose a filter, and then type as much of the filter text as you know. The site will filter the list to show only those containing the text you typed.
- Drop down the Web Category list and choose the category of items you want to find. By default, all categories appear.
To apply your filter, click Refresh.
- You can also sort the Order Pad by clicking any of the blue column headers.
- For details on any product, click its Product #.
- To reorder a product, type the quantity to order in the Unit Qty box. Pay attention to the Unit value, as items that you purchased in multiple units of measure will be displayed multiple times.
- Click Add to Cart.