You can view current invoices and credits, along with the total open account balance for a company.
Contacts must be set up with Web Permissions to have access to the Invoice Summary and Invoice History pages. See Configure eCommerce customer permissions.
- On the Shopping site, from the My Account menu, select Invoices Summary, or click Invoice Summary on the My Account page.
The top of the Invoice Summary page lists invoice aging. The Receivable Aging column lists the total amount due. The following columns show your current and past due amounts, followed by the invoice that is the oldest by number of days.
- You can sort the invoice list by clicking the blue column headers.
- To find a specific invoice, type its Invoice # into the box provided and then click Search.
- You may also filter the list based on a location: from the Ship To list, select the location where the order was received, and then click Search.
- To email details about invoices as PDF attachments, select the check boxes beside each invoice #, and then click the Send Email button.
- To view details about a specific invoice, click the Invoice #.
You can review products, shipping, and pricing, and email the invoice.
Complete the email form, and click Send Email.