The following procedure describes the steps required for the DDI System team to set up SellerBridge for a customer. It includes steps for both DDI and SellerCloud.
Important: SellerCloud is responsible for setting up and training our customer on the SellerCloud portal. DDI is responsible only for configuring Inform's SellerBridge connection.
- Email the following information to our SellerCloud contacts Eli and Nussi and CC the Inform customer:
- Introduction to the new customer
- Required customer information to initiate the SellerCloud account setup
- Account Name
- Send the DDI Customer a username and password to their unique portal instance.
- Assign an account rep (Dinah/Julie) to set up that account
- Train the DDI Client on their portal and configure the appropriate channels
- Confirm that their channels match with what we have on file for pricing/subscription
- Set up Control Record. See the defaults on google excel sheet: Seller Cloud.xlsx
- Create a SellerCloud account in customer’s database.
Make sure you add a Default Writer: SC.
- Contact SellerCloud and request the following data, which you will enter on the indicated line of the Control Record:
- Confirm that the DDI customer is using the latest Inform version: 21.0.19.XX
|0030||Channel Tag Description||31|
|0036||Channel specific Company ID||37|