- Log in to Web Administration.
- Click Manage Cache. All Cache keys appear. A cache key represents the type of information cached.
- Select the check boxes beside the content that you want to update on your website, and then click the Reload button.
Note: If you want to delete the entire cache, click the Remove button.
- After you click Reload, the # Items column displays the total number of entries (including the most recent additions) for a key. For example, 6 web categories. To see a list of those reloaded items as they are organized in the system, click the View link beside the # Items.
- You can then click the + sign beside each item to drill in and view the full hierarchical organization. When you have finished, click the X in the title bar to close.
- When you have finished, you can Log out of Web Administration or continue to Configure your site layout with Web Admin.