To configure your initial
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce.
- If you have templates configured for both MobiOrder and eCommerce, then right click the Branch box and choose your MobiOrder template.
- Click Edit.
- In the Domain Name box, type the full URL for your site, such as https://www.mycompany.com, then choose the following option. (https is required for SSL secured connections)
- In the Writer box, type initials to associate with all web based orders. Usually the writer is the salesperson, however, for eCommerce, we recommend you use the initials WEB.
- In the Order Type box, choose a type to assign to orders placed on your website. This information will help with reporting and tracking.
Note: The Writer and Order Type are useful for running custom reports on eCommerce.
- Complete any of the following additional tasks that you can perform from this page:
- To better differentiate your company, Add a tag line and logo to your eCommerce site (MobiOrder).
- Check Version Information, which you can use to troubleshoot your site. To learn more, see Get the version information for your eCommerce site (MobiOrder).
- Under Show Product Availability, select options to determine how you want to share real time inventory on your site. This information shows in search results, on the Product Details page, and in the Shopping Cart. To learn more, see Decide how to display inventory availability on your site (MobiOrder).
- You can configure Inform ERP to send an email confirmation for all orders placed on the website. Select email recipients in the Notify Users panel on this page. For more information see Choose who receives eCommerce order notifications (MobiOrder).
- Give your end users access to online help information. See Add a help link to your site (MobiOrder).
- Click Save.