The Options page in Company>Inform eCommerce controls many of your eCommerce website settings, including login options, order confirmation preferences, and pricing display options.
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce.
- On the left navigation bar, click Options.
- Click Edit.
Choose Login Options:
- By default, all users can browse your eCommerce website and see default pricing, regardless of whether they login. To hide shopping options for any users who do not login, select the Require LoginRedirects all trafffic from the Home Page to the My Accoount login page. It requires that a customer login before browing your products. check box. This setting redirects website traffic to the My Account login page where customers must enter their user name and password before they can browse products.
- If you want to allow anonymous users to browse products but suppress pricing, select the Hide Pricing Before LoginRemoves default pricing from your site. Customers will be able browse products, but will not see pricing until this log in to the site. check box on the Pricing panel on this page. Customers can still browse products but will not see pricing until they log on.
- If you are a retail B2C eCommerce user, you can allow customers to pay by credit card. Select the B to CAllows your eCommerce site to process credit card orders from anonymous web users by adding a Create Account option on the login page. You may show or hide payment types based on your preferences. Note that this is an additional component of the eCommerce offering. To learn more, contact DDI System. check box. Ignore this option if you are configuring a B2B site.
- To allow customers to enforce an approval process for orders, see Configure an order approval process,
- By default, Inform rounds prices to two decimal places. To extend to 4 decimal places, for example, $1.4514, select the Display Prices in Four Decimals check box.
- To configure quote display, see Configure quotes in eCommerce.
Set site product options to determine how products will appear on your site, including sort sequences, and external product info.
- Click Save.