If you want to give a salesperson access to MobiOrder, you must add the user to Inform ERP and assign specific MobiOrder permissions.
Note: The following procedure covers the steps required to set up a MobiOrder user in your company's User Master. You may see other user properties available on this page, but they are not explained below as they do not directly impact MobiOrder.
- In Inform ERP, go to File > Company > User Master.
- Click Edit.
- If you are granting permission to an existing user, then go to step 5. If you are adding a new MobiOrder user, then click Add Inform User.
- Type the new user's User Name, Initials, and Password into the new row.
- Assign the salesperson's Access Levels. This number determines the functionality available to the salesperson in MobiOrder. To learn about access levels, see Set up user access levels.
- If you want to restrict this user to specific sales accounts, then select the person's sales reference code from the Salesmen list. A user may have access to one or more sales accounts. Although not required, we recommend that you use this feature to improve MobiOrder performance and ensure your sales people are getting just the information they need.
- Make sure that the user has a valid Email address. This email address will be the salesperson's user name for MobiOrder. The password will be the same one the salesperson uses to log in to Inform. Note that both the user name and password are case-sensitive.
- To grant the salesperson access, select the MobiOrder check box.
- Click Save.