MobiOrder tracks sales opportunities by salesperson, enabling you to identify potential sales opportunities based on past performance and prior customer purchases. and then convert those opportunities to real sales on the fly.
- From the My Account menu, select Sales Opportunities.
- Select a Salesperson from the list, and then click Search.
- The Sales Opportunities table details customers associated with this salesperson, including sales dollars, variance, and due to buy values.
- Last Invoiced: Date of the customer's last sales invoice.
- YTD Sales: Total year-to-date sales for the customer.
- LYTD Sales: Last year's total sales for the customer.
- Variance: Dollar variance between YTD and LYTD sales.
- Due to Buy Value: Dollar value of products the customer is currently due to buy based on prior purchases.
- Any customer displaying a Variance or Due to Buy Value represents a product sales opportunity. You can sort these columns by clicking the header to identify the best candidates (highest Variance or Due to Buy Value). To drill into more details on any opportunity, click the data within one of those columns.
The Product Opportunities page displays a list of individual products, their sales history, due to buy value, and due to buy units.
- To order any of the products, click the Product Link in the Ship To/Product column.
- The Product Details page opens enabling you to order the product and/or create a shopping list. See Browse and order products (MobiOrder).