KPIs are key performance indicators for your customer sales. On the Dashboard, get an overview of the following:
- Open Orders: All open orders for all of your customers.
- In Billing Orders: All orders in billing, but not shipped.
- Back Orders: Orders for merchandise not in stock.
- Quotes: All quotes generated for all of your customers.
- To view the Dashboard, Log in to MobiOrder.
- On the My Account menu, click Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard that appears, expand Sales and then click each KPI that you want to add to the Dashboard.
Review summary information for each KPI:
- Items: Number of products backordered (Back Orders Grid only).
- Orders: Number of orders placed.
- Mdse: The retail cost of the ordered merchandise (what you were or will be paid).
- Cost: Your cost for the ordered merchandise.
- Profit: The profit dollar amount.
- GP: The gross profit percent.
Rearrange, zoom, refresh, or delete a grid:
- To rearrange the KPI grids, click and drag to a new location.
- To remove a grid, click .
- To zoom in, click .
- To refresh the data in a grid, click .
- To get more details on any of the KPIs, click the View Details button. See Drill into KPI details on orders or quotes.