From the Salesperson Dashboard, you can drill into further details about open, back, and in-billing orders as well as quotes. These details break down the summary information displayed in the Dashboard into individual order details for all your customers. From there, you can drill into specific order details.
- Open the Dashboard as described in Review the KPI Dashboard.
- On any of the Dashboards, click View Details.
- The details page for all KPI types are arranged the same way and contain similar data.
- The top left displays summary data from the Dashboard, and the grid on the right displays the details by item #, which appears in the first column as the Order or Product. To view a specific item's details, click the link in that first column and then see View specific order, quote, or product details.
- At the top of the page, a Search box enables you to dynamically filter on the order or quote number, date, customer name (or part of a name), or a dollar amount associated with the order. To add multiple filter criteria, use the Filter controls on the left. See Filter the KPI grid details