Manage activities for all of your customers from one place in the Activities calendar. This calendar automatically syncs with the Inform ERP calendar so you can stay up to date whether in the office or on the road, and anyone with access to your Inform ERP calendar can follow all of your customer activity as well.
- From the My Account menu, select Activities. Activities for today appear below the current month's calendar.
Choose the date range of activities to view:
- To view activities for a day, click that day.
- To view activities for a week, click the > at the beginning of the week.
- To view for the month, click the >> at the start of the month.
- To add an activity, click the Add Activity button.
Complete the Add Activity form that appears. Only the Subject is required.
Note: To add, edit, or delete activities for other participants, salespeople must have the appropriate Access Levels.
- Select a Type of activity from the list.
- In the Subject box, type up to 250 characters to describe the activity.
Note: The Link applies only when you are adding an activity directly from an order or customer; not from your general calendar.
- Choose your Start and End Dates.
- Drop down the Participants list and select the check boxes beside those contacts who are impacted.
- If applicable, type the Location and any additional Notes.
- If you want to receive an email Reminder, then choose the number of Minutes, Hours, or Days you want to receive it.
- Click Save.
The activity is added to your calendar in MobiOrder and Inform ERP.
- To edit an existing activity, click the Edit Activity button on that activity tile. Modify the form as described in the previous step.
You can also create activities for specific orders and specific customers, and sales managers can oversee sales team activity.