You can configure Inform ERP to automatically publish any new product to your web catalog. Using Mass Change, you can also track down any existing products that have not been published to the web, and publish them all at once.
- In Inform, go to File > Product > Master.
- Right-click the Product box, and choose Default Template. This option loads the default settings for all new products: PRODUCT.DEFAULTS. When you choose to create a new product, the settings you chose for the Default Product Template will be preloaded.
- Click the Web Options tab.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Web Publish check box.
- Click Save,
All new products will be published to your web catalog automatically unless you manually clear the Web Publish check box for them.
In this procedure, you will find all products that have not been web published, and then mass change them to publish to your eCommerce site.
- In Inform, go to File>Products>Mass Change.
- Find those products that have not yet been web published:
- On the Selection Criteria page, click Add Criteria.
- From the Field list, choose Publish.
- From the Operator list, choose Not Equal To.
- In the Value box, type Y.
- Click OK.
- On the Product Mass Change page that appears, in the Select Change Field list, select Publish?.
- In the New column, select the check box beside each product that you want to publish to eCommerce. You can use the Repeat Row and Repeat All buttons to quickly extend that selection to multiple products. For details, see Update multiple records simultaneously.
- Click Save.