On The Server
- Copy your UPS folder into the
- Set up the UPS account using the Universe Admin or UniAdmin utility
(If Error re: &TEMP& then Create-File Data &TEMP& 1,1,1)
ED MD &TEMP&
MAKE SURE THAT LINE 3 HAS D_&TEMP&
SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIST &TEMP&
COMPILE BP IDESC.OH.SHIPTOINFO
CATALOG BP IDESC.OH.SHIPTOINFO
List ORDHDR (should show Order Info)
On The UPS Workstation:
- Install the ODBC driver.
- Set up DDIUPS connection using UCI Editor (
host = Server IP).
- In ODBC Data Sources (Administrative Tools), configure setup using the IBM Universe ODBC driver and the DDIUPS connection setup in step above. Database should be pointed to proper account:
- Make sure the user logon for the local PC is consistent with the user logon on the server.
- Test the connection.
Note that the username format may need to be “domain\user” for Active Directory setups.
In Ups WorldShip select UPS Online Connect, select Create/Edit Map.
- Select Import from ODBC Database.
- Select Shipment from the list.
- In the input window, type Sales_Orders, and then click Create.
- Select the appropriate ODBC driver,
- At this point you should get the import table and select the following;
- Under ODBC Tables select ORDHDR and make it the Primary Table.
- Select ORDNO and define it as Key and match up the Worldship fields in Table 1:
- Click OK, and then save the layout.
- When you return to the toolbar, select UPS Online Connect, then Keyed Import, and then the layout you just created Sales_Orders. Now you are able to import the shipping information by entering the DDI sales order number.
- Do the first three steps on page one.
- Select the Export data from WorldShip check box.
- Select Export CSV.
- From the list, select Shipment.
- Type DDI_SO_Track in the input window and click “CREATE”
- Export the following Worldship fields: See UPS / Fedex export fields
- Click Define CSV File Name and select the appropriate path:
- Select Append existing file
- To save the layout, click OK.
- Now when you go back to the toolbar, click UPS Online Connect, select “Automatic Export After Processing Shipment, and then select the layout you just created DDI_SO_Track. Now you are able to export information back to DDI to report information back to the sales order.