Use this report to view a list of products created using the Fast Product function in Sales Order or Purchase Order entry during a selected time period. You can organize this report either by Vendor or Entered By (the initials of the user who created the product).
The report includes product details including the order through which it was created, the inventory values, vendor number, and date created.
Go to Purchasing>Special Products Entered Report
- Branch: The branch in which the special products were created. To include all branches, leave this box blank; otherwise choose the branch on which you want to report.
- Starting Date: Date of the earliest special product creation you want to include. MM/DD/YYYY
- Ending Date: Date of the latest special product creation you want to include. MM/DD/YYYY
- Sort By: Choose to sort the report by Vendor with which the product was created, or the Entered By initials of the user who created the product.
- Date: (required) The date on which the invoices were posted.
- Batch: If multiple batches of invoices were printing on the same day, then choose the batch number of the invoices you want to view. Otherwise, leave this blank to include all batches on the selected day.