Data that feeds your pivot views and your dashboard KPIs comes from the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse. Data is built and refreshed through an automated process each night. Minor discrepancies in data may be due to transactions posted to the system after the database update.
If you are experiencing any problems with this data, you can check the health of the data warehouse and manually update it as required.
- Go to Analytics > Data Warehouse Health.
- You have the following options:
- To link all the records across the different tables in the Data Warehouse that feed Analytics, click Re-Index.
- To repopulate and refresh the Data Warehouse with the most up to date information, click Re-Build. Note that this process may take an hour or more.
- To update the Data Warehouse Status displayed at the top of the page, click the Refresh Status button. The Ready status means that all processes are complete and the Data Warehouse is ready to be used in your analytics.
- To review a log file of the most recent Rebuild process, click the View Log button. The log file may be useful when troubleshooting possible Analytics Data Warehouse inconsistencies.
- When you have finished, click Exit.