- Navigate to Accounting > Accounts Payable > Aging Report.
- Select Summary or Detail report.
- A summary report lists balances due by vendor.
- A detailed report lists all invoices due to each vendor.
Note: The current date is the default Date of Aging. Open invoices with this date or earlier will be included in the report.
- Optionally, narrow report results by selecting the Branch, Date of Aging, Accounts Payable Type, Vendor Category, and AP Liability Account.
- Select the Print in Foreign Currency, if necessary.
- Click Run.
- Select View, Send, or Print on the Print Document pop-up.
Sample Summary A/P Aging Report:
Note: Aging reports cannot be backdated. A copy of this report is saved automatically during End of Month closing.