Go to the bank reconciliation as described in Reconcile your bank statement
You can generate a report of your current reconciliation (prior to saving) and print any reconciliations that have been saved. The system allows one temporarily saved reconciliation at a time.
- At any point prior to saving, click the Report button at the top right of the screen.
- On the Print Document pops up, you can select to print, view, send, or save the report. This report provides a snapshot of the information shown in the Bank Reconciliation screen.
- Prior to making any entries om your Bank Reconciliation, click the down arrow to the right of the Report button.
- A list of Bank Reconciliation History Reports will display based on the statement date. Click on the applicable report.
- On the Print Document pop up, you can select to print, view, send, or save the report. This report includes the following information for the selected bank reconciliation:
- Statement Balance and Reconciled Balance.
- Book Balance and G/L Balance for the period.
- G/L Variance (if any) between the Book Balance and G/L balance.
- A list of Cleared and Outstanding Transactions.