Quoted Pricing looks at the last quoted price from the customer's Sales History and uses it as the new price for the customer. The quoted price is used as the primary pricing information when there is no Price Contract price available.
If there is no quoted price available, the Margin Manager or Triggered Margin Price will be used.
- Work with the Customer Order Pad
- Create a new order from the Order Pad
- Change product pricing from the order pad
- Hide products from the Order Pad
- Understand sales history-based pricing
- What are price matrices?
- What are price contracts?
- What is margin manager pricing?
- What is triggered margin pricing?