You can update the effective or expiration dates for all product pricing in a contract.
- Go to Sales >Pricing>Price Contract.
- Search and select the Contract where you want to adjust dates.
- On the Net Pricing page, click Edit.
- Once the Net Pricing page is in edit mode, click the Dates button.
- On the Default Dates pop-up, type the Effective Date for all contract pricing. This setting will override any dates you set on individual products. You may also set an Expiration Date or Clear All Dates on the Contract.
- Click OK.