You can reprint an entire invoice batch or a day's worth of invoices. Optionally, you can exclude invoices that were sent via fax or email, as well as point of sale invoices.
- Go to Sales > Invoicing > Invoice Reprint.
- From the Batch Date calendar, select the date of the invoices that you want to reprint.
- To reprint a single batch of invoices rather than the day's worth, type a Batch number. To look up a batch number, use Invoice Inquiry.
- From the Print Type list, choose which invoices to reprint:
- Sent Only: Those sent via fax On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs. or email.
- Exclude Sent: Reprint all except ones that were faxed or emailed.
- Exclude POS: Reprint all except point of sale invoices.
- Click Print.
* Reprinted invoices will contain the text "Archive copy" at the bottom of the document.
* You cannot reprint a File Copy of an invoice if it has already been posted to AR.