You can look up an invoice number from the Customer Ledger or Sales Order Inquiry screens.
Find an invoice number by customer
- Go to File > Customer > Master and open the customer whose invoices you want.
- Click the Ledger tab.
The Invoices table lists all customer invoices.
- In the Document column , click the link representing the invoice you want to open.
The invoice opens on the Invoice Inquiry page. See Get invoice details.
Find an invoice by sales order
- Go to Sales > Order > Sales Order Inquiry.
- In the Order box, type the order number associated with the invoice you want to open. You can also search by Product, Customer, P/O Number, Job Name, and Manual Ship To.
- Click Search.
- In the Sales Orders list of search results, click the Order link.
- On the Sales Order screen that opens, click the Last Invoice link.